Simply For Life Kentville

At Simply For Life Kentville, we empower people in our community to achieve their ultimate health by adopting simple yet profound nutrition and lifestyle changes. Our program is based on real, whole food, and lots of motivation and accountability. It’s that simple.

Book a Consultation

SERVICES

You’ll work with your consultant to determine the best option for your needs. We offer in person consultations or online consultations for those who are unable to get into the clinic. Nutrition Transition: Each week our Nutrition Experts motivate with vital nutritional 
information and transition your meal plan as your body is rejuvenated with wholesome foods.
  • Weekly teaching & coaching
  • Customized meal plans
  • Food journal
  • Educational handouts & recipes
  • Online access to MySFL
Managing Solo is the most important part of the program. Achieve your health goals and graduate to the best part of the program – maintenance.
  • Bi-weekly teaching & coaching
  • Creating your own meal plans
  • Learn to introduce favourite foods
  • Educational handouts & recipes
  • Online access to MySFL
Health Freedom: This is the beginning of a healthier life. Empower is like a touchstone. Once a month, meet with your nutrition expert for a quick check-up to keep grounded and on track.
  • Monthly teaching & coaching
  • Educational handouts & recipes
  • Online access to MySFL
  • Gain your health freedom!
We also offer specialty programs such as our Transform – Fat Burn Protocol, Digestive Cleanse, Restorative Detox and tailored competition programs for athletes of any sport or skill level. SFL @work programs can also be arranged through your workplace, and we offer single individual meal plans if you're just looking for a taste of Simply For Life. Contact us today to find out more! Book a Consultation

Meet the Team

Kennedy Sanford, Franchisee & RD

Kennedy is a Registered Dietitian, who received her Bachelors of Science in Applied Human Nutrition with Integrated Internship from Mount Saint Vincent University. Born and raised in the Annapolis Valley, Kennedy’s interest in nutrition began during her involvement in the Healthy Promoting Schools Program. She has experience in chronic disease management and enjoys sharing her passion for food and nutrition with others. Kennedy is a member of Dietitians of Canada, Consulting Dietitians Network and Canadian Obesity Network.

Helen MacDonald, Nutrition Consultant

Helen has been active in the fitness industry for many years. Helen is a Certified Personal Trainer, a Running Coach and an Aquasice Instructor. She also enjoys long distance road biking and cross country skiing with her husband. In 2010 she competed in the NSABBA Body Building competition and finished in second place. This event, she says, was the turning point for her as to how important a healthy diet is to transform the body. In the equation of being physically fit, nutrition is 80% while the other 20% is exercise.

Clarissa Smith, P. Dt.

Clarissa became interested in nutrition after experiencing her own weight gain throughout adolescence and young adulthood. After completing her first year at Memorial University, she decided that she needed to take her future and her health into her own hands and began a 6 year journey, resulting in a 60lb weight loss. During this time, she decided that she wanted to use food and nutrition to help others live a healthy lifestyle as well as manage many health conditions. Clarissa studied dietetics at Mount Saint Vincent University, and completed her dietetic internship at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto. She is excited to use her knowledge, as well as her personal health and lifestyle experiences, to guide others on the path to a healthier future.